Friday, December 13, 2013

James Buescher is changing teams and NASCAR series in 2014


  

   RAB Racing announced on Friday it had signed 2012 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series champion James Buescher to a multi-year deal to compete fulltime in the NASCAR Nationwide Series in the No. 99 Toyota.


   Buescher has competed fulltime in the Truck series the past three seasons with Turner Scott Motorsports, winning the title in 2012. Buescher also won the 2012 Nationwide series season opener at Daytona.

   "My first couple of years in NASCAR have been a dream come true, and I can't thank Turner Scott Motorsports enough for the opportunity they have given me to develop my skills," said Buescher. "I am very excited to be able to take the next step in my career, and I couldn't be more thrilled about the opportunity that RAB Racing is giving me to run full time in the Nationwide Series.

   "I am really excited to get back behind the wheel of a Toyota and I am looking forward to driving their cars next year.  RAB Racing is a solid organization with great people; I can't wait to get to work with them."

   Buescher will have veteran crew chief Chris Rice on top of the pitbox for the 2014 season. In 2013, Rice, lead the No. 99 team to two poles, two top-five and six top-10 finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment