Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Is there another Allison on the NASCAR horizon?


 

   Justin Allison, grandson of NASCAR legend and International Motorsports Hall of Fame driver Donnie Allison, and great nephew of former NASCAR champion Bobby Allison tested at Nashville Superspeedway earlier this week and will make his debut in the Automobile Racing Club of America series race Friday at Kansas Speedway with Team BCR Racing.


   "Testing at Nashville was very helpful," said Allison, 21. "I'm getting use to driving at a larger track than what I'm use to. Howard (Bixman) has given me a great car, along with the crew at Team BCR. I'm getting very excited to make my debut."

   In 2010, Justin  won the Allison Legacy Series points championship. He won seven races and finished in the top-five 20 times in 21 races. This season he has been competing in the PASS Super Late Model South Series.

No comments:

Post a Comment