Starting today, fans can cast their votes to set the overall format and determine key racing elements. Fans will set the number of laps in each of the three segments, while also voting on how drivers will line up at the start of the race and how they will line up for the restart of the final segment.
Fans can submit their votes within the official NASCAR app, NASCAR MOBILE, or at NASCAR.com/SprintUnlimited.
Voting is unlimited and all votes cast through NASCAR MOBILE will count twice. The voting window for the race format will close on Saturday, February 15 at 6 p.m. ET, while voting for the starting order and final segment restart order will close at various times during the race broadcast.
- Race Format: Number of laps in each race segment (Voting ends at 6 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15)
- Option A: 30 laps/35 laps/10 laps
- Option B: 30 laps/30 laps/15 laps
- Option C: 30 laps/25 laps/20 laps
- Starting Order: How drivers will line up to start the race (Voting ends at 7:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, February 15)
- Option A: Most Career Poles (most to least)
- Option B: 2013 Driver Points Standings
- Option C: Final Practice Speeds (fastest to slowest times)
- Restart Order for Final Segment: How drivers will line up for the final segment (Voting ends at the conclusion of the second segment)
- Option A: Fastest lap in the race (first and second segments both count)
- Option B: Most laps led (first and second segments both count)
- Option C: Mandatory pit stop (drivers lineup how they come off pit road)