Tuesday, February 12, 2013
Any NASCAR fans want to be part of a new TV show?
Travel Channel will be filming at this year’s Daytona 500 and is seeking NASCAR superfans for a new series.
They are looking for:
• A NASCAR-obsessed family in need of a tailgate upgrade – Do you love Daytona but wish you had a better tailgate setup?
• The best food – Do you have the ultimate signature dish, award-winning food creations, or one-of-a-kind recipes?
• The most unbelievable tailgate setup – Do you have a tricked out RV, unique tailgating inventions, or the perfect tailgating spot?
• The best Daytona 500 events – Do you host the best Infield parties, potlucks, contests, or games?
• The most unique Daytona 500 fan traditions – Do you have any peculiar or outrageous customs or superstitions?
If you or your family fit any of the above descriptions and will be at this year’s Daytona 500, then Travel Channel wants to hear from you!
Contact them by emailing UltimateNascarFanCasting@gmail. with subject line “Daytona 500,” and include photos of you and your family showing off your NASCAR/Daytona 500 pride.