2012 Sprint Cup champion Brad Keselowski made an appearance on "The Late Show with David Letterman" on Tuesday night.
Keselowski's Top 10 list?
The "Top 10 Signs You're Not Cut Out To Be A Race Car Driver:"
10. You're only in it for the intensely vibrating seat.
9. You've always felt that passing other cars is rude.
8. Terms of your parole won't let you leave Delaware.
7. All this week, you've been stockpiling Twinkies.
6. Friends know you as "Mr. Motion Sickness."
5. You're existentially opposed to the starting line and finish line being the same line.
4. You know what "existentially" means.
3. You don't like to be rushed.
2. You can't even handle high-speed Internet.
1. More than 10 minutes sitting? Crippling ass cramps.