Monday, February 27, 2012

Daytona 500 postponed until 7 p.m. tonight

The Daytona 500 - which had never been postponed in its history - has been delayed again.

NASCAR was going to try a noon Eastern start today for 2012's biggest Sprint Cup Series race but has now rescheduled the season opener for 7 tonight. It will be broadcast live on Fox.

Rain continues to fall in the area.

NASCAR President Mike Helton said there was a "reasonable expectation" the race can begin by 7 p.m.


  1. Great information! The information contained in this web really very nice
    Thank you for willing to share information with us.
    allow visit my site : Pengobatan Alami Asam Urat | Obat Infeksi Lambung Herbal | Obat Asam Lambung | Cara Alami Melangsingkan Tubuh Setelah Melahirkan | Obat Pengapuran Tulang Sendi Herbal
    continue to provide us the latest information other

  2. Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group? There’s a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Cheers

    Obat Wasir Ambeien Herbal Alami Obat Tumor Ganas Alami Obat Herbal Menurunkan Kolesterol Dan Trigliserida Tinggi Obat Rhinitis Herbal Obat Herbal untuk Sakit Pinggang

  3. I have read so many articles or reviews about the blogger lovers except this post is truly a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.
    Pengobatan Herbal untuk Menyembuhkan Bronkitis

  4. The information you provide is very nice
    thank you very much has been willing to share information with us.
    Obat Herbal Penghancur Batu Empedu

  5. hopefully the info you provide useful've always successful aminn
    congratulations Tuesday morning Pengobatan Tradisional Ginjal Kronis
    Obat Herbal Kista Endometriosis Tradisional Terbaru

  6. Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious abou t if you knew of any communi ty forums tha t cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it....

  7. good information , interesting and useful . Thank you for the information.
    sorry i from Indonesia , wanted to share his knowledge of health , can be found here :
    Obat Flek Paru-Paru
    cara mengobati penyakit tbc
    cara mengobati kelenjar getah bening
    cara mengobati penyakit jantung
    cara mengobati penyakit kista
    cara menyembuhkan penyakit jantung
    Hope it is useful. Thank you.

  8. I was so amazed with the article, it was incredible, I loved it. sorry if I deviated, I want to share health articles, money may be useful as the following articles: tips melangsingkan tubuh cara mengatasi menopause dini or perhaps the next article pengobatan alternatif penyakit jantung koroner cara mengatasi pengapuran tulang , thanks may be useful for all. And one more article again obat penyakit campak untuk anak-anak pengobatan alternatif penyakit strokethank for sharing.

  9. I finally found a blog that can make me happy. it is easy to understand, may remain calm. thanks you author.
    cara menghilangkan jamur di kepala
    cara cepat mengobati herpes zoster
    tips mengatasi insomnia

  10. I have long sought a blog that the same criteria with this blog, but there are only a few. Contains very fond of blog authors have this. Thank you. pengobatan penyakit hepatitis b
    obat untuk menghilangkan jamur kulit selangkangan

  11. the content of the discussion was very nice and I really liked it and very interesting. good luck .. !! sorry before I reserve the articles that might be useful for others , namely green world herbal thanks to the admin who has given me a comment here ..