Monday, August 15, 2011

Boris Said said what???

   Boris Said and Greg Biffle already weren't buddy, but a run-in on the track in Monday's Sprint Cup race at Watkins Glen International added a new twist.

   Biffle confronted Said while he was still sitting in his No. 51 Chevrolet after the race, then Said tried to extend the confrontation after getting out of the car, but crew members broke up the incident.

   Biffle wasn't immediately available after the race to comment, but Said had plenty to say.

   Here is Said's take on the race: "It was crazy. I mean ... the last lap; the No. 6 car (David Ragan) was getting into me a lot. I didn't want to wreck him, but I had to stay on the track and he didn't give me any room. We both collided. That is the only thing I feel bad about.

   "I'm more upset with Greg Biffle. He is the most unprofessional little scaredy cat I've ever seen in my life. He wouldn't even fight me like a man after. So, if someone texts me his address, I'll go see him Wednesday at his house and show him what he really needs. He needs a...whooping and I'm going to give it to him. He was flipping me off, giving me the finger. Totally unprofessional. Two laps down. I mean he is a chump.

   "I went over there to go talk to him. He wouldn't even let me get out of the car. He comes over and throws a few little baby punches and then when I get out, he runs away and hides behind some big guys. But, he won't hide from me long. I'll find him. I won't settle it out on the track. It's not right to wreck cars, but, he'll show up at a race with a black eye one of these days. I'll see him somewhere."

   Said's crew chief, Nick Harrison, also chimed in.

   "Boris has had a problem, actually I think (Greg) Biffle has had a problem with Boris from a previous race so leading into this race, they already had some aggression toward each other. Early in the race, Biffle had run out of gas and was multiple laps down and was racing Boris. Boris thought dirty, so Boris relayed a message to the spotter he wanted to meet him after the race," he said.
 
   "And the deal with the No. 6 car (David Ragan). I think Boris just got into him and that was a really ugly wreck. I think that was just hard racing. But, Greg Biffle and Boris Said has some problems and Boris wanted to handle it with his fists. That is what was going on."

1 comment:

  1. Let's be honest - Boris said is a fraud but Greg Biffle has always been a *MEOW* as a race driver - surly, carries himself as someone bitter over the fact he doesn't win as much as his reputation, and someone looking for a confrontation. If Boris Said ran him over with his car it would not be something for NASCAR to care about.

    ReplyDelete